Customs declaration and clearance
Customs Declaration and Clearance Services
- Import – Export Business.
- Import – Export Processing.
- Import – Export Production and Export.
- Import Tax Exemption for Fixed Assets.
- Temporary Importation, Re-exportation, Temporary Exportation, and Re-importation.
- Import and Export to/from Export Processing Zones or Export Processing Enterprises.
- Transit Goods, Border Gate Transfer.
- Goods Imported to Bonded Warehouse.
- Other Imported Goods.
Import and Export License Application and Specialized Inspection Services
- Apply for the Import Permit on Food Safety / the procedures for food safety announcement at the Food Safety Department / Ministry of Health.
- Apply for a publication license at the Ministry of Information and Communications.
- Apply for a precursor license, and declare chemicals at the Chemical Department/Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Apply for an Animal Quarantine License at the Department of Animal Health / Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Apply for a fertilizer import license at the Department of Plant Protection/Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Post-Customs Clearance Inspection Services
- Document Collection.
- Goods Inspection.
- Accounting Document Inspection.
- Consultation on Remedial Measures and Implementation Planning.