KCTC specializes in providing a wide range of logistics services for machinery and equipment projects in Vietnam and Oversized and Overweight (OSOW) cargo, including:
- Large Industrial Machinery: Large-sized and heavy industrial machinery and equipment, such as manufacturing machinery, generators, and construction equipment.
- Special Construction Structures and Materials: Components of construction projects, such as columns, beams, and special construction materials that may fall under OSOW cargo.
- Large Electronic Equipment: Some large-scale electronic devices or computers, for example, power stations, supercomputers, and telecommunications equipment.
- Specialized Transportation Equipment: Components of large vehicles or specialized transport vehicles, such as heavy-duty truck convoys.
We provide services including:
- Customs procedures, cargo clearance, and synchronized inspection.
- Moving, installation, dismantling, and transportation of heavy equipment.
- Using cranes, trucks, trailers, and other vehicles to transport heavy machinery and equipment.
- Performing the unloading process of goods and equipment from containers or OSOW transport vehicles.
- Packaging into pallets, using wooden crates, and performing lashing to ensure cargo safety.
- Crane lifting of heavy equipment and moving them in confined spaces.
- Installation of machinery and equipment at construction sites, factories, or clean rooms.
- Adjusting and aligning equipment and machinery per manufacturer instructions to ensure proper operation.